Williamstown Community and Education Centre Incorporated will be recognised for its capacity to develop, implement and deliver high quality inclusive programs and training and services from various locations, based on community wants and needs.
- Vocational Education and Training: Deliver high quality and appropriate accredited education and training
- Community Centre: The houses will be contemporised, creating a more welcoming and functional Centre
- Organisation: An efficient and professional organisation
- Relevance: Relevant services and programs that address the needs and wants of our community
- Marketing: Relevant and effective marketing and communication strategies
- Administration: A self sustaining administration team (governance and management)
- Profile: A strong community profile, creating greater community awareness of our services and programs
- Finances: Multiple and secure recurrent funding sources
- Volunteers: A core set of committed volunteers, appropriately recruited, inducted, trained and supervised
- Partnerships: A partnership model with strong community and business networks
Williamstown Community and Education Centre Inc. provides family support, skill development and inclusive social activities. We deliver quality adult education programs which reflect the interests and needs of all sectors of our community.
We have a strong commitment to the use of new learning technologies to improve learning outcomes for our community. Our aim is to provide affordable quality programs in a supportive comfortable environment. Information and referral services are offered as an integral part of our Centre.
Official and Legal Status
Williamstown Community and Education Centre Inc (ABN: 67 864 341 860) is:
- An Incorporated Association (Org No: A0014000T) registered with Consumer Affairs Victoria under the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012
- Public Benevolent Institution and endorsed as a Deductable Gift Recipient (Item 1, Section 30-15, Income Tax Assessment Act 1997)
- Holds Goods and Services, Fringe Benefit and Income Tax exemptions
- Registered Charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
- Registered Training Organisation with the Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority under the Education and Training Reform Act 2006 (TOID: 4640)
- National Vocational Education and Training Act 2011 (As at 1/1/2014), Education and Training Reform Act 2006 and Education and Training Reform Amendment (Skills) Act 2010.
- Registered with the Adult, Community and Further Education Board (Reg No: 575)
- Deliver the Skills for Education and Employment Program for the Department of Education and Training through the Language for Employment Consortium
- Licence to Operate a Children’s Service, Limited Type 2 Service Licence with the Department of Education and Training under the Children’s Services Act 1996 (Licence ID:SE-00015907)
- Manages both the Spotswood Community House and Joan Kirner House