Jodie’s English class enjoying Joan’s Garden
National Children’s Week Sausage Sizzle will be in Joan’s Garden at Joan Kirner House
on Wednesday October 26, 12.15pm.
Jodie will have some songs and Anne will be doing some creative activities.
This FREE event is open to everyone including parents, students, staff and Centre users.
To subscribe email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official and Legal Status
Williamstown Community and Education Centre Inc (ABN: 67 864 341 860) is:
- An Incorporated Association (Org No: A0014000T) registered with Consumer Affairs Victoria under the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012
- Public Benevolent Institution and endorsed as a Deductable Gift Recipient (Item 1, Section 30-15, Income Tax Assessment Act 1997)
- Holds Goods and Services, Fringe Benefit and Income Tax exemptions
- Registered Charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
- Registered Training Organisation with the Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority under the Education and Training Reform Act 2006 (TOID: 4640)
- National Vocational Education and Training Act 2011 (As at 1/1/2014), Education and Training Reform Act 2006 and Education and Training Reform Amendment (Skills) Act 2010.
- Registered with the Adult, Community and Further Education Board (Reg No: 575)
- Deliver the Skills for Education and Employment Program for the Department of Education and Training through the Language for Employment Consortium
- Licence to Operate a Children’s Service, Limited Type 2 Service Licence with the Department of Education and Training under the Children’s Services Act 1996 (Licence ID:10436)
- Manages both the Spotswood Community House and Joan Kirner House